Aniverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aniverse

Here you can create any anime or game char. There is an admin group called the top four, so don't mess with them ^^

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

he fallen angel and the Goddess[Marlow]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hiruna
Admin

he fallen angel and the Goddess[Marlow] Empty
PostSubject: he fallen angel and the Goddess[Marlow]   he fallen angel and the Goddess[Marlow] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 10:27 am

There was a lot of demons, hunting after some poor humans, obviously not up to anything good. They got the humans trapped in a small house and started breaking the walls. (Hino is around all the time, but can't be noticed till them demons are dead XD)
Back to top Go down
https://aniverse.forumakers.com
Marlow

PostSubject: Re: he fallen angel and the Goddess[Marlow]   he fallen angel and the Goddess[Marlow] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 1:57 pm

Cross was chasing the demons for a while now and he was ready to slay the demons at any moment. When he felt the fear of the humans inside the house, Cross knew, that it was time to send the demons back to hell. "Well...here I go..." the boy whispered, jumped and landed on the rooftop, with his sheathed katana in his hand and his eyes closed and then something happened. One of the demons literally fell to pieces. It seemed, that it was sliced into tiny pieces of raw meat by the mysterious swordsman, who was now standing on the rooftop, pointing with his katana at the two remaining demons, with his eyes still closed. Cross was moving at such speed, that these creatures weren't able to even see his movements, when he made the next slash, aiming at both demons at the same time. He jumped forward, taking both of them from the front, moving at great speed, then suddenly, his movements became a lot slower, like he was moving in slow motion, just before making the slash. The bigger demon managed to react in time and was about to hit the boy with it's huge hand, when the boy's image disappeared and suddenly reappeared, standing on one knee, with his katana sheathed and his eyes closed again. A few seconds later the demons fell into pieces. "They're really scared...but fortunately I don't sense any pain...so probably they're unhurt..." Luc mumbled and let out a relieved sigh.
Back to top Go down
Hiruna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: he fallen angel and the Goddess[Marlow]   he fallen angel and the Goddess[Marlow] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 2:00 pm

The humans had by the escaped from the window and ran away. A small girl with a huge sword on her back, walked out of the bushes and smiled like the sun. "Hiyaaa~!" She said and waved her hand, smiling still. A cute little girl, but also mysterious. One, the huge sword should have crushed her, two. She had a strong feeling of happiness coming from her, like a wave.
Back to top Go down
Marlow

PostSubject: Re: he fallen angel and the Goddess[Marlow]   he fallen angel and the Goddess[Marlow] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 2:18 pm

Luc felt the happiness, coming from the girl. He has never felt something like this before. His angel heart wasn't a problem, when he was still a full angel, but with a human body it was quite a task to deal with this ability of his. Since the feeling was that strong, Cross lost focus for a moment and fell onto the ground, hitting his head in a small stone in front of him. But even when feeling pain, Luc couldn't stop smiling when he sat down onto the ground. Blood was flowing down from his forehead to his mouth, but the injury wasn't serious at all. "Who are you, little girl~?" he asked cheerfully, because of Hino's happiness.
Back to top Go down
Hiruna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: he fallen angel and the Goddess[Marlow]   he fallen angel and the Goddess[Marlow] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 2:25 pm

The feeling changed. Now it was all hyper chibi panic. "WAAAAAAAAAAAH! Your BLEEDING! MEDIC MEDIC MEDIC!!!!" The girl screamed as she ran around.
Back to top Go down
Marlow

PostSubject: Re: he fallen angel and the Goddess[Marlow]   he fallen angel and the Goddess[Marlow] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 2:37 pm

"Blewding~?! WHEREWHEREWHEREWHEREWHEREWHERE?!" Cross shouted and started running around as well. "AND WHAT THE HELL'S UP WITH MEW?! Mew~?!" the boy said, trying to hold back, but Hino's emotions were too powerful.
Back to top Go down
Hiruna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: he fallen angel and the Goddess[Marlow]   he fallen angel and the Goddess[Marlow] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 7:53 am

Hino jumped at Lucifer and placed a band aid on the wound. "There, all good again~!" She said, again, very happy and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Marlow

PostSubject: Re: he fallen angel and the Goddess[Marlow]   he fallen angel and the Goddess[Marlow] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 10:42 am

"Thank you, Little Girl..."Luc mumbled, blushing. He finally managed to calm down, but it really wasn't easy. "My name is Luc..." He said, now smiling a bit and looking into Hino's eyes. "Who can this girl be? She's definitely not human...but I just can't imagine someone this happy to be evil..." the boy thought.
Back to top Go down
Hiruna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: he fallen angel and the Goddess[Marlow]   he fallen angel and the Goddess[Marlow] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 10:54 am

"Luc...?" Hino said, looking as if she was surprised. Then she smiled. "No, doesn't ring a bell. Nice to meet you Luc-niichan~!" She said and waved her hand as if Lucifer was far away.
Back to top Go down
Marlow

PostSubject: Re: he fallen angel and the Goddess[Marlow]   he fallen angel and the Goddess[Marlow] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 11:01 am

Cross just kept on smiling while an anime-style teardrop appeared on his face. "Ummm...may I ask you, what you're exactly doing?" he asked. "What a funny girl..." he thought and his smile became a bit wider.
Back to top Go down
Hiruna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: he fallen angel and the Goddess[Marlow]   he fallen angel and the Goddess[Marlow] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 11:18 am

"I'm looking for members for my team named top four. They protect the humans and this world which is made of.." Hino said and stood up. "LOVE AND PEACE!!!!" She shouted and made the Vash style face and handsign.
Back to top Go down
Marlow

PostSubject: Re: he fallen angel and the Goddess[Marlow]   he fallen angel and the Goddess[Marlow] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 11:29 am

Luc's smile changed into a O.O expression. "Well...I like your goals...and I'd really be happy to join the team...hmmm...top four...it should be really nice~!" the boy whispered smiling, again. "What a cute little girl! She even has a team...it's really nice that even a kid like her wants to help the people~..." Cross thought and hugged Hino. "What's your name, Little One?" he asked. Normally he wouldn't do such things, but now that noone saw him and they were on their own, he didn't need to act 'cool'.
Back to top Go down
Hiruna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: he fallen angel and the Goddess[Marlow]   he fallen angel and the Goddess[Marlow] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 11:35 am

"Hino-deeeesu~!" Hino said and bowed, in an overly dramatic way. If ya wanna join, you have to fight meh~!" She said and pulled out the huge sword on her back and smashed it on the ground, making the ground shake a bit and the ground then had a crack on it.
Back to top Go down
Marlow

PostSubject: Re: he fallen angel and the Goddess[Marlow]   he fallen angel and the Goddess[Marlow] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 12:34 pm

All right, Cross was persuaded and decided to believe, that Hino wasn't a human. "I...see..." the boy mumbled, still kneeling on the ground in front of Hino. "And I guess that sword's real too...but why do I have to fight you...I mean you're so kind and cheerful...don't you think it'd ruin the mood..." Luc asked.

ooc: So is this going to be a serious fight...i mean: does she want to test him seriously or just something like a training? ^^
Back to top Go down
Hiruna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: he fallen angel and the Goddess[Marlow]   he fallen angel and the Goddess[Marlow] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 12:50 pm

"Nope~! Everything will be fine, so come at me with all you have. I'll end the find when you prove your strong enough to draw out my maximum form." Hino said and smiled. She jumped away a bit and pointed her sword at him. "So fight or don't join the team." She said and grinned.

ooc: Hino want Lucifer to fight her seriously.
Back to top Go down
Marlow

PostSubject: Re: he fallen angel and the Goddess[Marlow]   he fallen angel and the Goddess[Marlow] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 12:56 pm

"I guess it really can't be helped...and I shouldn't underestimate you, Hino-chan. So just let me ask one more question. You know, who I really am, don't you?" Luc asked calmly, with a small smile on his face. "This girl...drives me mad..." he thought and smirked.

ooc: this means work for me, doesn't it...i should create my weapons and abilities first, right? (not that it'd cause me any problems...i have nothing else to do~! XP)
Back to top Go down
Hiruna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: he fallen angel and the Goddess[Marlow]   he fallen angel and the Goddess[Marlow] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 1:03 pm

"Yeah i do..." Hino said. "...You Luc-niichan~!" She said and smiled. It was not sure did Hino know or not.
Back to top Go down
Marlow

PostSubject: Re: he fallen angel and the Goddess[Marlow]   he fallen angel and the Goddess[Marlow] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 7:33 am

"What a strange girl..." Luc mumbled, smiling. "Maximum for? That sounds cool! But let's take care not to hurt each other..." Cross mumbled and unsheathed the widow. "I'm ready!" he said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Hiruna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: he fallen angel and the Goddess[Marlow]   he fallen angel and the Goddess[Marlow] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 7:39 am

"Hold back and i will hurt you, thats the rule~!" Hino said and ran at Lucifer. Her outlines became blurry, running fast enough. She cut from the left side, as if trying to cut him in half.
Back to top Go down
Marlow

PostSubject: Re: he fallen angel and the Goddess[Marlow]   he fallen angel and the Goddess[Marlow] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 7:52 am

Cross made the O_O face and barely dodged. "She's really serious..." the boy thought. "...and the strengths of hers...she's definitely not human..." he added and slowly the grin returned on his face. "Well...it's my turn...I guess..." Cross said and ran at Hino with a speed not greater than a human's. Cross cut from the right side and it was aiming at Hino's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Hiruna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: he fallen angel and the Goddess[Marlow]   he fallen angel and the Goddess[Marlow] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 7:56 am

Hino dodged, barely as her sword started heating up. glowing red. "See? I am not going to have mercy on you~!" She said and aimed her sword at Lucifers leg.
Back to top Go down
Marlow

PostSubject: Re: he fallen angel and the Goddess[Marlow]   he fallen angel and the Goddess[Marlow] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 8:15 am

Luc suddenly started moving really sow, so it seemed to be sure, that the attack was going to hit him. But just before the sword reached his leg, Luc's pendant started to shine really brightly. The boy suddenly disappeared and immediately reappeared on Hino's right side, making a sidelong slash at her right shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Hiruna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: he fallen angel and the Goddess[Marlow]   he fallen angel and the Goddess[Marlow] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 9:27 am

Hino first fell to the ground on purpose, and then aimed a kick, right at Lucifers head. It was hard to guess, but Hino wasn't all that helpless without her sword.
Back to top Go down
Marlow

PostSubject: Re: he fallen angel and the Goddess[Marlow]   he fallen angel and the Goddess[Marlow] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 9:39 am

ooc: so Hino dropped her sword? confused
Back to top Go down
Hiruna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: he fallen angel and the Goddess[Marlow]   he fallen angel and the Goddess[Marlow] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 3:30 am

ooc: No, just didn't have time to bring it around to block ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: he fallen angel and the Goddess[Marlow]   he fallen angel and the Goddess[Marlow] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

he fallen angel and the Goddess[Marlow]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next