Aniverse

Here you can create any anime or game char. There is an admin group called the top four, so don't mess with them ^^

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Lucifer Cross

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marlow

PostSubject: Lucifer Cross   Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:11 am

Name: Lucifer Cross <--- Best known as Satan, Devil or the Evil, but he hates these names, his friends call him Luc

Age: 16 (real age unknown, but in reality he's really really old)

Race: Fallen Angel (the mixture of a human and an angel, in my opinion it's something different from a demon)

Job: member of the Top Four, Guardian of Humanity and Luc is a great painter...and a Guardian Angel

Family: None

Personality: Luc's personality is pretty complicated. He's a real Angel, who lives on Earth after all. Even though he has...well...bad reputation, most of the time Luc's kind and nice to everyone. It's pretty hard for him to get used to living on Earth and having a human body. Since he's a Fallen Angel, Luc has a few extraordinary talents. For example he's able to see other people's souls, this way he knows about all of their emotions. These emotions affect him as well (so when someone is really angry, Luc feels like he'd have a temperature etc.). Luc wants people to be happy and he'd be able to make a fool of himself in order to see them happy, but he does these things, while pretending to be a cool and ignorant guy, kinda like a Byronic hero. It's not easy to get close to Luc and there are/will be only a few people he'll call his close friends...and love is something very (meaning VERY) complicated, because of his 'circumstances'...but nothing is impossible and impossible is nothing~!

Likes: humanity (in his opinion humans are the greatest living beings, ever created, because they represent the balance between good and evil...), all kinds of art, fencing, rain and every feeling and emotion (even pain and suffering...this has a reason of course...)...

Dislikes: those who want to destroy the peace and the balance

Main weapon: Lucifer's favourite weapon is a black katana, wich he wields with extraordinary skill

Items: a mysterious pendant, wich is always shining

Element: Light & Darkness

History: According to the Holy Bible Lucifer was/is God's first angel, the greatest of all of the angels, who's only second to God himself. Unfortunately he decided to become even greater, than his creator, that's why he fell from Heaven and became the Enemy of God (Kreator rules ^^') and humanity...well, this is what the people know about Lucifer (of course there are just a few peope, who know about Luc being Lucifer, like the members of the Top Four). I thought about leaving the history like this for now, because it'd be a lot more fun for him to have his secrets, wich will be revealed in the RPG (I do have a stoy by the way ^^'). So the only things the members of the Top Four know about him is, that he's certainly a 'good guy', who wants to save humanity, no matter what.

Picture:

Cross in his human form, wearing the ragged clothes he wears all the time and his pendant and on the pic there's a symbolic version of his Angelic Form, holding the black katana.

Last edited by on Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiruna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lucifer Cross   Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:17 am

That thingy.. Second to only god, makes him sound a lot too strong ^^' I klnow Hino is a goddess but seriously X)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aniverse.forumakers.com
Marlow

PostSubject: Re: Lucifer Cross   Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:22 am

That's why oniichan said it's 'According to the Holy Bible...' and that '...this is what the people know about Lucifer...'. This means it's not really true. Even though he's the First Angel, he's definitely not an omnipotent being, but for humans he might seem like one...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiruna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lucifer Cross   Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:24 am

Okay then.. I'll start an rp where Lucifer is picked to be in the top four. APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
Marlow

PostSubject: Re: Lucifer Cross   Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:28 am

Thank ya and fine...and now the more important things: DO I GET A HUG~? X)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiruna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lucifer Cross   Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:32 am

*Hugs MArlow* Yays~!
Back to top Go down
Marlow

PostSubject: Re: Lucifer Cross   Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:37 am

Awwwww...i needed this so much~! Sorry, but i'll have to reply a bit later to that topic, cause i have to learn 7 poems in 30 minutes scratch ...haaaaaaaaah...keep your fingers crossed for meh, Little One! study <--- XP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiruna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lucifer Cross   Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:39 am

Mmmkay~!
Back to top Go down
Nero
Carrier of the Blood of Sparda
Carrier of the Blood of Sparda

PostSubject: Re: Lucifer Cross   Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:08 pm